(All rates are plus tax) PERSONAL CHECK or CASH - We do accept Credit/Debit cards with a convenience fee
For your convenience, you can book online at:
30 amp 50 amp
Daily $24.00 $29.00
Weekly $144.00 $174.00
(7th day FREE/weekly)
Trash picked up daily by 11:00 A.M. Place bagged trash at the end of RV site.
RV/Cabin Site Prices based on:
- Maximum 2 adults per site, up to 2 children under 12 FREE, 3 or more $5 each
- Maximum 2 vehicles per site (RV + vehicle) Extra vehicles are $5 per day
- Additional adults in RVs and cabins $5 per person per day (except Big Oak Lodge)
$5 per day *RVs will not be connected to electric/water/sewer
$2 per day charge for boats
no pets/NO SMOKING allowed in cabins
BUNKHOUSE(camping cabin with air & heat only)
- Two Full Size Bunk Beds
- Bring your own linens. Shower house close by.
- $25/ night + tax
ONE STAR HOTEL
- One Queen Size Bed
- w/sink & toilet (linens included). Shower house close by.
- $45.00/ night + tax for two people
COPPER CABIN - Two night minimum stay
- Queen Size Bed
- Full bathroom, linens included, kitchenette w/refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot.
- $65/night + tax for two people
BIG OAK LODGE - Three night minimum stay
- Sleeps up to 8 people - queen bed, four twin beds, queen sleeper sofa, linens/towels
- Fully equipped kitchen - pots/pans/dishes, silverware, coffee pot, crock pot, linens
- Full bath- new shower - towels, tissue, soap,
- TV, DirecTV & DVD Player , games
- Wood furnished for fire in fire pit
- $100 plus tax, base rate for two people (extra adults $25 plus tax per night)
- Three night minimum stay
- Two children under 12 years FREE. Additional children under 12 yrs. $10.00 each
FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF LARGE GROUPS:
We have two large club houses with fully-equipped kitchens and a bathroom for meetings, meals, games, reunions, and receptions.
- The SHO-ME Club House accommodates sixty-five to eighty people.
- The TEXAS Club House accommodates forty to fifty people.
- ALL PULL-THRU sites.
- ALL FULL HOOK-UP SITES (water, electricity, sewer)
- FREE WI-FI in designated areas.
- Picnic Tables
- Book Exchange
- Rental Cabins
- Storm Shelter
- Clean Rest Rooms with Showers
- Stocked Fishing Lake (no license required - catch & release only)
- DirecTV service in Clubhouses and the Big Oak Lodge
Reservations are required for club houses.
- A club house is complimentary with a minimum of six paid site rentals. A charge will be assessed for use of a club house without the minimum site rentals.
- Management reserves the right to assign a club house according to the size of the club.
Good Sam's Club Membership holders will receive a 10% discount for RV sites.
We are a pet friendly park. ALL ANIMALS MUST BE ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES. NO PETS TIED OUT ON A LEASH/CHAIN. Pick up after your pets. Owners who do not pick up will be asked to leave the park without a refund.
We ask that you do not bring your pets in club houses, cabins or other buildings in the park.
Please be courteous to others and smoke outside.
We are a family friendly park, please act accordingly.
Please do not place large mats on the grass, as it will stress it and kill it. A 2' X 3' mat is the maximum size allowed.
We ask that you refrain from washing your vehicles in the park.
**Management reserves the right to modify policies for any reason at any time.
M&R HIDEAWAYS LLC, JEREMIAH STRIEGEL-PRESIDENT